Slices, Muffins and Cakes Recipes
Apple, Rhubarb and White Chocolate Muffins
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 100g unsalted butter
- 100g white chocolate
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 bunch rhubarb, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 cup Angas Park Dried Apples, chopped
- 1 egg
- Place the butter and chocolate in a small saucepan and cook over low heat until melted.
- Place the water, sugar and rhubarb in a medium saucepan and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes until rhubarb is soft.
- Place the flour and apple in large mixing bowl and mix in egg. Stir through chocolate mixture and rhubarb.
- Spoon into a greased 12-cup capacity muffin tray and bake in a pre-heated moderately slow oven (150ºC-170ºC) for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.