Slices, Muffins and Cakes Recipes
Honey Apple Ricotta Slice
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 200g Angas Park Dried Apples, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 80g butter
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 100g ricotta
Makes 20 pieces
- Place apples, water, honey, butter and caster sugar in a medium saucepan. Bring to the boil then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir through flour and ricotta then place into a lamington tin lined with baking paper.
- Bake in a pre-heated moderate oven (170ºC-190ºC) for 25-30 minutes or until golden.